CGR reserves the rights to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting changes online. Your continued use of this site after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement as modified. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use and enjoyment of the site by any third party.
You may download, display or print information from this website solely for non-commercial personal use.
The website may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of CGR and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of CGR and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
While CGR uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the website, CGR makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the website, which is provided “as is”.
CGR accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this website or its content. In particular, CGR will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the website.
CGR also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses/bugs that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the website or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the website.
Information on the website may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. CGR reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the programmes described in such information, at any time without notice.
Because CGR has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the website is linked and because CGR has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the website is linked, you acknowledge that CGR is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the website. Your linking to the website, off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of CGR.
Although CGR may from time to time monitor or review postings, transmissions, bulletin boards on the website, CGR are under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the website. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
CGR will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing CGR to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Commercial use or publication of all or any item displayed is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from CGR. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring any license by CGR to use any item displayed.
- Documents may be copied for personal use only on the condition that copyright and source indications are also copied, no modifications are made and the document is copied entirely. However, some documents and photos have been published on this site with the permission of the relevant copyright owners (who are not CGR). All rights are reserved on these documents and permission to copy them must be requested from the copyright owners (the sources are indicated within these documents/photographs).
- CGR takes no responsibility for the content of external Internet sites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and CGR has no control over them. The fact that we include links to other websites does not mean that CGR approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the website including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like, is and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary information. Anything you transmit or post becomes the property of CGR and/or its affiliates and may be used for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting.
- Furthermore, CGR are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the website for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products using such information.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
- If these terms and conditions are not accepted in full, the use of this website must be terminated immediately. CGR are registered at:
- CGR INDIA
- 1448, Street No-17,
- Banjara Green Colony
- Banjara Hills, Road No12
- Hyderabad , Telangana – 500 034
- Telephone us at 9676957000
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- CGR acknowledges with gratitude your support in its various initiatives involving Health, Education and Environment Sectors. We would also like to acknowledge all individuals, groups and organisations who have helped us in our efforts to make this website a true representation of CGR as it possibly can in the virtual world.
- CGR would not have come to existence had it not been for the passion, fervour and commitment of its Volunteers and development partners who are the building blocks of CGR and have the commitment and willingness to make a difference at the grassroots level of its various initiatives and projects.
- We also Thank all the Individuals and organisations that have contributed to CGR and all its projects, at any given point of time, thereby saving CGR much-needed resources.
- WE VALUE EACH ONE OF YOU.
- THANK YOU.